New Student Enrollment
To enroll a new student you must come to the school between 8:00am and 2:00pm Monday - Friday. You must be able to provide the following documents on that day...
Proof of Birth - One of the Following
- Student Birth Certificate (mother's copy not accepted)
- Student Passport Issued by Any Nation
- Student Immigration Documentation
- Decree of Adoption or Other Record Issued by A Court for Student
- Other Official (Government Issued) Document with Legal Name and Date of Birth of Student
Student Proof of Physical and Shot Record (TN State form)
Photo ID of parent/guardian
Two proofs of residence (utility bill, mortgage statement, signed lease, state/government letter)
Requested but not required: Social Security Card
You will not be allowed to enroll your student(s) without the documents listed above.